wierd question??

Beasty306GT

Dec 19, 2002
Oxford,Mass
hey everyone...i was wondering if anyone would know why the carpet under the floor mats was a lil damp.....i pulled up the carpet just to look...nice and dry..i was wondering what the hell it could be.....????:shrug: ...prob a dumb question..so be good to me :nice: ......the car has a sunroof but the floors are dry..i figured the drain tubes.......just doesnt make sence to me.... i dunno:nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Well considering that it is warm you are probably running your air conditioner. I have seen the condensation drip inside occasionally depending on the setup. Probably that. If it does not smell sweet like antifreeze then its just A/C condensation...

its wierd cuz its just a lil wet ...wet dry vac cleans it right up...its doesnt smell at all... i do have a sunroof and dont know where the drains run out of the car...so i have no clue.....im stumped..i might rip the whole carpet right out of the car and replace it in the winter...same with the headliner...also might replace the sunroof drain lines...taking off all the interior pieces....thanxs..i still cant figure it out...so any more suggestions??..maybe from exhaust ?i got no cats...been really hot out lately..:bang: :bang: :nonono:

its wierd cuz its just a lil wet ...wet dry vac cleans it right up...its doesnt smell at all... i do have a sunroof and dont know where the drains run out of the car...so i have no clue.....im stumped..i might rip the whole carpet right out of the car and replace it in the winter...same with the headliner...also might replace the sunroof drain lines...taking off all the interior pieces....thanxs..i still cant figure it out...so any more suggestions??..maybe from exhaust ?i got no cats...been really hot out lately..:bang: :bang: :nonono:

You never directly said where, just under the floor mats...:shrug: