Will 17x10 with 20MM offset fit on the rear?

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks, I am still undecided, the differences in the dish is almost too much for me

Not all wheels are 10's are going have the dish look to them like that though.

his looks badass ill get some pics up

Looks pretty wicked except the 4x4 lift out back... Any idea what the specs are on those wheels as far as backspace and offset - I'm assuming he's running fox lenght axles?

Thanks! I think I will just go with the 17x9 in the rear and be on the safe side

That is your best bet. On Pony R's site, it says right in there, you will need to modify your frame rails, roll fender lips, and remove quads. With all the technology going into tires nowadays, wider isn't always better.

Rolling fender lips is okay to do, but if your car is nice and painted already, I would forget about doing that unless you get that special fender roller. I used a sludge hammer...(gently) and it came out good, but my car needed paint anyways. I would NOT to that to a car that is already good.

Not all wheels are 10's are going have the dish look to them like that though.

Looks pretty wicked except the 4x4 lift out back... Any idea what the specs are on those wheels as far as backspace and offset - I'm assuming he's running fox lenght axles?

Yeah I got to do something about the 4x4 look but I dont want to do much because I want to have some room for some slicks on my welds.

Yeah I'm running stock length axles.

If you have any more questions just ask.