will 67 door locks fit in 65/66?

mtaqua

Oct 7, 2006
I am trying to make an order tonight. The 65/66 come as a kit with the ignition, which I don't need (push button now, painless switch panel). So I was thinking about using the 67 locks instead.

• Sponsors (?)

the 67 kit did not come with an ignition, and 65/66 kit does. the 67 kit was cheaper.

ok, they looked to be the same diameter, and the mechanism was on the same side. I have no ignition in my car, I welded the hole closed and now use a push button ignition on a painless switch panel. I could use the spare key, but don't need the ignition. The price wasn't that much more, just trying to save a few bucks.

the 67 kit did not come with an ignition, and 65/66 kit does. the 67 kit was cheaper.

ok, they looked to be the same diameter, and the mechanism was on the same side. I have no ignition in my car, I welded the hole closed and now use a push button ignition on a painless switch panel. I could use the spare key, but don't need the ignition. The price wasn't that much more, just trying to save a few bucks.

You're shopping the wrong place, then, Glazier/Nolan G19364 is a pair of 64-66 door locks.