Will 95 mustang gt parts fit a 96 mustang gt

lsubadboy

Oct 19, 2004
Yes I’m just curious I’m looking at getting a 95 middle console I have a 96 mustang gt can someone tell me if it will fit right with out any modifications and can someone tell me if the black from the 95 interior matches the black in the 96 cuz it will be black and I know 99 and up the black was a lil lighter then 96-98 but I don’t know about 95

• Sponsors (?)

The 95 through 98 are a particular version of the SN-95. (SN-95 actually went to 2004 but they called that version, "New Edge") So all interior parts should match with the only thing I can think of was the lack of dash board clock in '98. Also, before '99 we had "Black" interiors and after that they went to "Dark Charcoal Grey" for their version of black. Not a match. The difference in the '94-'95 compared to the '96-'98 were the engines. 5.0 push rod compared to the 4.6 SOHC. Anyone correct me if I'm missing something. But other than that, I think you're pretty much safe on interior parts and moldings fitting. The later SN-95s did get the Mach 460 stereo with the separate cassette players. I think those started around '96 or '97. I guess I need to mention that it may be possible that there was the "Dark Charcoal Grey" interior for the '95 but "Black" is black.

Last edited: