will an 03 cobra eaton supercharge fit on an 2004 mustang gt

• Sponsors (?)

Yes, it will if you:
Buy a supercharged lightning lower manifold ($700) have it cut in half, narrowed to fit a 4.6, and welded back together. Have a custom intercooler made to fit in the intake. Have a custom adapter plate made. Buy all of the cobra plenum and throttle body. Buy a water pump, heat exchanger and lines for the intercooler. Get the cobra crankshaft pulley w/ the supercharger drive, and the cobra tensioner. Figure out how to mount the alternator. Etc, etc, etc... By the time you get done you will have spent more than it would have cost you to buy a good centri setup, and wasted a lot of time to get limited power.

someone should add this to the stickys at the top!

or we could have a NOOB section with all the "what gear should i get", "will a cobra s/c fit", "what size tires" threads all in one area. anyone know any other topice we could put there?

SaleenGT2001 said:

or we could have a NOOB section with all the "what gear should i get", "will a cobra s/c fit", "what size tires" threads all in one area. anyone know any other topice we could put there?
we've made that request with the last 100 threads about this topic...

At least we haven't heard anything about the Turbonators in a while...

I've seen an intake that was made by Eaton, that bolts an M90 to sohc heads, but it was like $1000. Not worth it at all.

SaleenGT2001 said:

everyone is a "noob" at one point, give em a break...

tfn4sho said:
hello, i was looking into purchasing an 03 cobra supercharger. will this supercharger work ok on an 04 gt? will i need to make any modifications?

DON'T DO IT! Save your money and get a KB 2.1L. Because in the end after all the fabricating and headaches you go through getting an Eaton to work on your car, it'll cost even more. Not to mention, that blower is less efficient and the hp gains won't be as good as the KB.