Will this work? (trans related)

Mr. Rustypwnz

Advanced Member
Jun 1, 2005
indianapolis/ valdosta ga
Ok I found a 95 cobra t5 pretty cheap and in good shape, I know the imput shafts are different, If I run the sn95 bell would it line up right? or would I have to put a stupid fox shaft in it? I want to get it cuz my wc in my last 95 was pretty smooth and never had any problems..

let me know!!

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I found a 95 cobra t5 pretty cheap and in good shape, I know the imput shafts are different, If I run the sn95 bell would it line up right? or would I have to put a stupid fox shaft in it? I want to get it cuz my wc in my last 95 was pretty smooth and never had any problems..

let me know!!

I'm not sure about the bellhousings, if you could make up the difference for one for the other, but I'm pretty sure the shafts are longer than one another, or the splines? I have one from my fox T-5 but seems to be from a 4 cylinder t-5 so it would need a different pilot bearing, if you might be interested...

If you used the SN95 bellhousing and shift fork, it should work out just fine. Just be careful with the slip yoke, because if it seats too far into the transmission (I can't imagine 5/8" would be too much) and the yoke doesn't have enough room to slide with suspension travel, it could cause quite a bit of damage when it bottoms out.