Window shopping

• Sponsors (?)

I searched years for a coupe. I bought the one above thinking I would fix those rusted shocks towers, floors and rails. Just didn't have the time and resources at the time. Now, I probably could have saved it. Oh well, buy the white one!

If you wanted to hack the white car up and make it a 25.5 ultra street car so be it . It’s your money .

Whatever your plans were I’d get the white car all day long.

Opinions are like ...... if it were me . White car . 3 inch tail pipes , get it to sit a touch lower an enjoy the :poo: out of it

Reactions: 1 user
Ahhhh.... I see that I have arrived just in time. :)

I'll save you all a bunch of time and mention that ole hooptie there, has a particular knack for this sort of thing. What he does after, is often subject to discussion but I thought I'd just warn you that he's only thinking out loud in this thread. :jester:

Ahhhh.... I see that I have arrived just in time. :)

I'll save you all a bunch of time and mention that ole hooptie there, has a particular knack for this sort of thing. What he does after, is often subject to discussion but I thought I'd just warn you that he's only thinking out loud in this thread. :jester:
You're not telling me anything I don't already know.

And on that note, I'll add this observation. I think you're a car guy. Car guys don't stop wanting a car. Several guys get on here, buy a Mustang, flog on it for a couple of years and lose interest. Eventually selling off the car, and never return to the hobby.

Other guys keep themselves broke while they spend every spare dime on the " voice in the garage" for years...year after year.
( I'm that guy,...I'm finally past the income obstacle, so I feed the voice, w/o having to starve myself to do it)

You're gonna end up with a car again just as surely as you are reading this..and I've already stated that the best thing for you is to keep the car " tastefully" modded. ( wheels, brakes, exhaust, appearance) and stay the hell away from the engine. The minute you have to put a car up on stands where you can't complete the project in a couple of days, will be followed 1 year later with a for sale sign.

Reactions: 3 users
I do like the 10-holes. LoL I can't lie.

I love them on a red hatch with black molding

1554296625398.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
I’m not sure they would look good in 17. Have you ever seen 16 inch draglites? I think they look weird. Widening the stockers would be the way to go for me at least.

I’m not sure they would look good in 17. Have you ever seen 16 inch draglites? I think they look weird. Widening the stockers would be the way to go for me at least.

If the diameter of the 10-holes is enlarged to match the rest of the wheel and the number of holes is not changed, I think it would look badass.

I'll work up a 3D model so we can see what it would look like. Might take me some time to get to. It's one of those 'back-of-the-mind' projects that just rolls around and wakes you up a couple times a year in the middle of the night. :(