Window shopping

• Sponsors (?)

CarMichael Angelo

I don't like your attitude, let me fix that.
SN Certified Technician
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
I like it. Different.

Not sure I can drive a Mustang without the V8 growl though.

I've actually been toying with the idea of building a Model T with a 2.3L Turbo as my next project
I too need the V8 sound, but wouldn’t judge you for wanting the turbo noise.
Yeah, that's my hang up too. But, it's already 5 lug, the interior is reasonably clean, it has some sort of suspension work done, decent wheels. I can always toss a 302 back in easily later on. If the deal Sunday doesn't go through, I'll go to Dallas on a 'work' trip next week and check it out. I mean, I need to go anyway, but I'll make a detour down there to check the car out too.
You guys keep pining for your used up mustang V8 sound clips...

I prefer this: ( I know I've said it before, but,...this is my fav... proof that there is life after v8 death..minus two cylinders)
V8s ain't sht when you live down under..

a91what

SendMeUrDataLog
Mod Dude
Apr 6, 2011
Hillsborough county
I like the sound, I have grown to appreciate that there are many great engines out there in the world. I am getting to the point where i may just try and transplant a barra engine into my fox.

CarMichael Angelo

I don't like your attitude, let me fix that.
SN Certified Technician
Nov 29, 1999
Birmingham, al
But.... we don’t live down under.
Pfft...What the hell are you talking about? It wasnt a few days ago where you posted pics of both you, and your daughter down under your car....

The internet don't lie.

Feb 18, 2001
Massachusetts
Sadly it looks like a typical Northeast car....and one of the better ones.

I've seen much worse up here with $8K+ asking prices

Last edited:

95BlueStallion

You drunk?
10 Year Member
Feb 22, 2007
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
While it doesn’t look all that bad to me, being located where you are I am sure you can find one free of that issue all together.