window sticker is up

• Sponsors (?)

The '11s come with sequential tail lights from the factory? That's pretty sweet.

That's gonna be one nice car you have. I know you can't wait to get it. Heck, I can't wait to see what the results are when you get it, lol. Good luck with everything.

the trick is going to be figuring out how hot to get the tires. some soft tires turn to butter if you get the too hot. i had some yokahama's that only needed scrubbing then go. others needed a lot of heat. 20 lbs of air, 4000 rpms, and feather it softly. powershift it.

my car is as light as they can be made stock. it WILL be quicker than the cars tested in the magazines. it weighs less than them. i figure 1 mph and .1 quicker than heavier premiums that are powershifted also. non powershifted cars wont count. they will be a lot slower. evan smith will be the benchmark.

i cant wait for people's reaction when they see the car and recognize what it is.

and the first 2010 SS kill. there will be a lot of those. most SS drivers cannot get off the line. i saw countless 8.5 - 9.11 1/8th et's. anywhere from 13.0 -13.7 1/4 mile times. a few here and there are getting time the 2010 SS is really capable of.

i have contacted a dyno in huntsville, where im getting the car. ill dyno it asap.

Thrilled for you, Bill! Can wait to see what you do with it! The power is impressive.

I'd never pay that much for a Ford though. You can get some VERY VERY nice used cars for that money with more warranty than Ford offers new.