Window Sticker Residue

My 2011 Mustang GT has some sort of residue from where the window sticker was applied. Given how often I have cleaned the windows if it hasn't come off now, I doubt it will. This isn't any sort of sticky residue you can feel with your finger that you might use a solvent to remove. It is nearly invisible until the light hits it right and then it is plain as day.

If you are looking out the window towards the setting sun it is very easy to see and very distracting. Has anyone seen this before? How can I get rid of it? Could it be a warranty item?

I ordered my car in May, took delivery in July and don't drive the car much this time of year and just noticed it for the first time today.

Greg

• Sponsors (?)

My 2011 Mustang GT has some sort of residue from where the window sticker was applied. Given how often I have cleaned the windows if it hasn't come off now, I doubt it will.

Are your windows tinted?
I worked at a Toyota dealership for over 3 years. We always used razor blades then windex to clean off window stickers, inside and out of glass/windshield. If a razor blade wont clean the window then probably nothing will.

Just make sure you don't use razor blades on tinted windows.

---