windows

• Sponsors (?)

yes it happens to my car, pisses me off, i keep on cleaning it, i don't know how pissed i will be when i install tint on the windows, after paying alot of dollors

from what i've been told,there is no felt on the inside of the window sill and the glass slides up and down on the rubber causing the scratchs.i'm brining it in tomorrow so ford can see it.i'll post the outcome!

u have to go back to the tint place, and they have felt stuff to install on the inside of the seal. i am suprised that they didnt do it when they tinted ?! make them do it and re tint the fronts. i dont have 1 single scratch on mine and have had it tinted for a long time

I have those same scatches and being that I work at Enterprise located in the ford dealer here in town, I have seen several pissed off customers who take their new stangs in for the same reason, one guy had his car in there a week and at the end they told him he just had gotten dust on the inside of the sill...

took the car in today to BELL FORD in phoenix.was told sorry but can't do anything.ford changed the design on the windows on mustang&ford 500 and they don't put the felt on the inside anymore.its up to whoever deoes the tint to take care of it.they told me that sinse i did the tint at after market shop,i modified it and they won't fix it!i'm not done with this yet.crapola crapola