Windshield Trim

• Sponsors (?)

set the bottom in place and lock just the middle down not the ends .set the top in place and lock down just the middle but make sure the ends will hit where they are supposed to .the sides have to slip over the bottom ends and into the top ends at the same time then start locking it all down .its a bit tricky to get the trim to lock in place ,dont hit on the trim or it will dent. i wrap a 1x1 piece of wood with duct tape and push the trim as far out on the clip edge as i can get to lock it . dont scratch the new paint:nono:

set the bottom in place and lock just the middle down not the ends .set the top in place and lock down just the middle but make sure the ends will hit where they are supposed to .the sides have to slip over the bottom ends and into the top ends at the same time then start locking it all down .its a bit tricky to get the trim to lock in place ,dont hit on the trim or it will dent. i wrap a 1x1 piece of wood with duct tape and push the trim as far out on the clip edge as i can get to lock it . dont scratch the new paint:nono: