Winged Warrior VI. Ultimate Streetcar shootout and Carshow! May 8th ORP

smokedmustang

Jan 6, 2007
It's been a while since I have been down here, but just so you dont say I didn't remind you...Here it is. LOL.

MAY 8th ORP INDY!!! Visit www.wingedwarrior.net and visit the Forums, or Facebook Winged Warrior.

Recent photoshoot of some "Unedited" pix. those will be up with the new WW site we are revamping.

ww.jpg

orp-1.jpg

hdr.jpg

Some Pix of this year. Yes, that is Allsops Bullrun winner season one who joined us, they will be back also!! (This time, they will show up ON TIME!! LOL )

100_0642.jpg

100_0647.jpg

100_0632.jpg

100_0631.jpg

View attachment 231169

100_0505-1.jpg

100_0508-1.jpg

100_0513-1.jpg

100_0536-1.jpg

100_0597.jpg

100_0601.jpg

100_0621.jpg

UPDATE #1 :Here is what we are going to do. We will be taking over the OVAL this year too, NOT for you racers who are in the WWVI starting grid, but as something for all of us to see. If you know drifters, you can have them come down and drift in the bull-ring/infield/etc.... Edgar of DriftIndy will be handling this portion, so he will have more info there. I think this will draw in a larger crowd (More money for the kids), so we are going to do this too, going to be awesome!! You get the Grandstands, can see the autox/rallyx etc from there if you want. So we are adding a "Winged Warrior Drift" competition for drifters. (AGAIN, the ones who are on the Starting Grid for WWIV, are NOT going to have this added as a NEW event for you, so don't worry!!) LOL

The O'Reilly Raceway Park is the track that the Craftsman Truck, and the Nascar Busch series runs in now. Here are some picks of the oval:

imgggg.jpg

immer.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_9190.jpg

IMG_9292.jpg

immmge.jpg

IMG_9303.jpg

imggg.jpg

immm.jpg

UPDATE #2: RALLY-X For a trophy!! NEW EVENT/Challenge!! This is not 100% sure yet, but I am sticking my head out, and saying it WILL HAPPEN!!

For those who are on the starting grid for WWIV, regardless of on TEAM USA, or TEAM IMPORT, you have yet again, another event to trophy in!! If you remember, you are grouped off into teams, and Some of you are at the autox, and some of you are doing the drags, and the final group is in the "Racers carshow" area, whereas you park your car to be judged, and in a sence, you have this time alloted to you, to walk around and check out everything else that is going on. Not this year!:lol: We will be setting up a RALLY-X track (See map) and everyone in your class, will run 5-6 laps in the dirt/grass. So you will get a 1/2/3rd place trophy overall in the classes. like overall Class TOP GUN, A/B/C/D etc.... So you run NOT YOUR CAR, but 2 equally prepared Subaru RS's, caged and gutted. Now, another thing I did for you, is get those trams, which will be waiting for you at the "Racers carshow" area, and you all jump on the trams, and get transported to the rallyx track!! That will save you alot of walking time, and you need to be rested for racing anyway. It is a tractor pulling 2 30 people trams.....we could call this a Hillbilly Limo?? lol So again, when your car is being judged in the "Racers carshow" portion, you go muddin!!{thumbup}{thumbup} And this is also being used to bring back the MEDIA SHOOTOUT AGAIN!!!!

View attachment 231187

WWVIorplayout.jpg

#1: GENERAL CARSHOW AREA
#2: DRIFTING TRACK
#3: AUTOX TRACK
#4: DRAGSTRIP
#5: NEW!! RALLY-X TRACK!!

Remember, Uncle "Cleatus" Will be taking you "Racers" via tram, from the "Racers Carshow" DIRECTLY to the Rallyx track, and back, so look at the walking mileage you are going to save. lol

• Sponsors (?)