Wiring for wipers

Can someone please get me a diagram for 1993 wipers, namely the connector that plugs into the turn-signal stalk. I have everything else working on the SN95 column (flass to pass, brights, turn-signals, hazards) what does not work is the delay wipers, regular hi-lo wipers, and the washer. the column is from a 2001 GT, the harness plug that I am using if from a 1995 V6 car. I have 4 wires left over from everything. Thanks in advance! I hope to have the inteior back in it tomarrow! then it's fuel lines, brake lines and then dropping in the engine....

Charlie

• Sponsors (?)

92-93 Mustang Multifuction switch wiring
attachment.php

92-93 Mustang windshield wiper wiring
attachment.php

Attachments

• Multifunction switch wiring 92-93.gif
    Multifunction switch wiring 92-93.gif
    60.1 KB · Views: 4,071
  • Windshield wiper circuit 92-93.jpg
    Windshield wiper circuit 92-93.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 9,139
Awesome! But i have another favor to ask, do you have the schematic for a 2001? That is the Multifunction switch that i am using, I also swapped in the wiper controller from a 1995 V6 car, thanks in advance

The only diagrams I have are for an 89 Mustang and the 92-93 Mustangs.

Try this link for other years and other cars. You will have to navigate by entering your car model, year, make, etc.

Copy and paste it into your browser's address bar.

http://infotrac.galegroup.com/itweb/sava66375?db=CHLL&id=40539003520151

Just to let everyone know...

The turnsignal stalk from the 2001 mustang IS NOT compatible with the 1994-1998 mustang wiper controller. The multiplexing function of the newer stalk is 1 less resistance value (33k Ohms). If you wire it correctly, you will have all kinds of fun trying to get the wipers to stop spraying....

Just FYI.