Wish List!

Making some clutch pedals for us 69/70 guys would be nice.... They're getting costly these days.

I've always wanted to do an air induction off the front vents on my 70. That or some driving lights up there. I just feel like they don't do enough (Perhaps since they don't do anything?)

• Sponsors (?)

Making some clutch pedals for us 69/70 guys would be nice.... They're getting costly these days.

I've always wanted to do an air induction off the front vents on my 70. That or some driving lights up there. I just feel like they don't do enough (Perhaps since they don't do anything?)

Another vote for 69/70 clutch pedals. You could make a killing here.... currently people are paying $250+ for these on ebay.

First on my list would be a set of beefy V8 drum spindles with shorter arms and correct (for first gen) geometry. This would allow those of us with R&P to also have big brakes and good turning radius.

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe even aluminum? Not sure if theres a big enough market for aluminum spindles, but Im gonna guess youd be the first. Seems like it would be easy enough to do (not that I would really know) and a great way to shed unsprung weight.
And speaking of rack and pinions, how about a FULL SWEEP r&p? I havent done this swap myself, so Im kinda speaking from a shaky podium, but from what I hear, there arent many full sweep racks out there. They all cut about 3/8" or so out of the swing of the linkage, which apparently makes for a much larger turning radius. This is particularly true with the Falcon/Comet guys, since its ~2" narrower. If what Im thinking is true, there would be a very easy way to make it interchangeable from Mustang -> Falcon, but like I say, I dont personally have any experience here. If theres any interest, let me know and Ill dig up some people who can give you more solid information.

Here's my list:
1) the glove box light switch for a 69/70. Bought an NOS piece from ebay and it still didn't work. Light stayed on all the time. It's just a simple switch... can't believe they are so crappy.
2) A complete reproduction shaker assembly with midplate, correct looking scoop etc.
3) A 69/70 Shelby style Roll bar that actually attaches to the floor as well as the roof and side panels. The 65-68 style are being produced by 3 different vendors. Has to be a market for the 69/70 if it was functional.
4) A spindle for the 67-73 cars with a shorter arm, and raised pin. See Degins thread on the subject for more info. Degins, you out there? Still working on this??
5) Reproduction Boss 429 shock tower/front rail assemblies. This would give us a lot more room to work on our engines (especially tall deck 351Ws) and still have a factory appearance.

Here's mine: FE engine "Powered By Ford" chromed valve covers (67-70 Stang 390 GT and 428 CJ covers) The same year's small block covers in chrome. And from a freind that's fascinated by my 331's three duece intake-- one for a 351W. Or a dual four medium rise intake for a Windsor. The early plain finned aluminum 428CJ valve covers. If you're handi with a welder and fabricating skills, how about producing 9" rear housings for the early Stangs and others that use the same rear width (52" housing or 56" axle to axle) But with the big Ford bearing ends.

I would like to see a better looking(then mine) engine strap using rod ends and and polished center peice.

A better alternator mount????

I'd buy both. I'd like a NICE torque strap of some sort that has a bracket to the frame and is solid.

Something like the foxbody guys have for an alternator mount would be nice. I dont like our stamped units, and mine has a crack.

Of course I'd love a sheetmetal intake for a 351c 2v motor.... but I'm not made of money.

Clutch pedal for a 69/70 is a goldmine and shouldn't be too difficult.

Here's mine: FE engine "Powered By Ford" chromed valve covers (67-70 Stang 390 GT and 428 CJ covers) The same year's small block covers in chrome. And from a freind that's fascinated by my 331's three duece intake-- one for a 351W. Or a dual four medium rise intake for a Windsor. The early plain finned aluminum 428CJ valve covers. If you're handi with a welder and fabricating skills, how about producing 9" rear housings for the early Stangs and others that use the same rear width (52" housing or 56" axle to axle) But with the big Ford bearing ends.

D, there are already repro's of the FE and SBF "power by ford" valve covers in chrome and blue painted as well. also, E'brock has just realeased a 2x4 351w intake as well.

FE valve covers

http://mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy...gine&subCategory=Valve+Covers&CatKey=EMUSTANG

SBF valve covers

http://mustangsunlimited.com/itemdy...gine&subCategory=Valve+Covers&CatKey=EMUSTANG

e'brock intake

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=EDL-7585&autoview=sku

i think the plain finned 428cj covers are available as well.

Ouch!!! $165 for the FE covers? That's steep. I think I'll get a set of the small block ones for my V8 Ranger. And the thing about the Edelbrock dual quad intakes is you're limited to Edelbrock/Carter carbs:notnice: Or use a couple of adapters and run dual Holley 2 bbls.:D Thanks for the heads up though about that stuff, I wasn't aware of any of it.:nice:

hey, no probem. i wasn't aware of the specific carb for that intake but i bet someone could figure out how to get a couple holleys on there instead. in fact, i think a lot of older dual quad intakes had to have an adaptor flange to use 2 holleys anyway.

well, i always have a bag of tricks up my sleeve so i'll pull out my secret weapon now.

http://www.pricemotorsport.com/

they have a dual quad 351w intake that accepts holleys AND they offer it in 2 versions; flat cut on the carb flanges or with a 4 degree "power angle" like the FE dual quad intakes.

how ya like me now? oh yeah!!!!!!

LOL
:rlaugh: Damn, you're batting .500 here:nice: I'll tell my buddy about that jewel.

how about a repro of the one year only 69 GT gas cap

Attachments

• 69-stang-gt-gas-cap-NOS-2.jpg
    69-stang-gt-gas-cap-NOS-2.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 73