Wishing Everyone an Early Merry Christmas!

94GTLaserRC

Squint as you approach, lest you be blinded by my
15 Year Member
Im going up to Orlando (Disney) with my girls and wife's family for the weekend. I wont be around on Christmas Day, so wanted to wish everyone a safe holiday and best wishes to all and your families!!!

cmasbel.png

RC

• Sponsors (?)

Merry Christmas, I hope you were all good so that Santa doesn't bring you all lumps of coal, although this year with the energy crisis, you may be getting dirt instead as coal is too valuable! LOL!

Killercanary said:
Merry Christmas, I hope you were all good so that Santa doesn't bring you all lumps of coal, although this year with the energy crisis, you may be getting dirt instead as coal is too valuable! LOL!
:rlaugh: :lol:
:Word:

I got myself this keyboard
dgx505.jpg

I got my 10yo daughter a Yamaha Guitar with nylon strings...I dont play guitar, but IM gonna give her some basic lessons (at least in reading music) and Ill lear along with her. Im gonna give my 9 yo my old keyboard and start teaching her. I got my wife a new multimedia camera/speaker/web phone.

No toys for the car this year :(
RC

Ram000 said:
happy christmas, guys.

cool keyboard, man. midi/usb? do any recording/mixing?
For now, I just play in my church weekly, and in 2-3 annual concerts/shows. No mixing/recording yet, but the keyboard does it all. It's a Yamaha DGX 505. You can read about it anywhere. It has a smart media card slot, and a USB port. The sounds are AWESOME, and the speakers are stereo. You "can" hook it up to an amp.

Thanks
RC