With all these DD threads, give me your thoughts

Uhh I would snap yourself back out of reality and go with a termi again. Would make an excellent DD!!!

nah.. premium fuel, worthless in ice/bad weather, ill be way too meticulous about it, ill mod it, ill sell my notch, then ill be shopping for a pos daily driver after i sell the notch..

then ill be right where i am now.. nicer "toy" then daily driver. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

pm sent. with confidence in the cars like that, i think ill buy a higher mileage one. i have had my current DD for 3 years almost, and it just hit 30k miles. so i average roughly 10k a year, especially trading off with my notch. i've only had it like 6 months now.

so if i buy myself one with 60k-70k on it, i can pocket 5k off the price and it will still last me a long time.

Well, some people know, but Ive worked for acura since 06. My last day is actually on wednesday... why you ask? Theres no freaking work. These cars really dont break. 99-03 Tl's have tranny problems ( I just put a tranny in my 00TL... nice working for acura when you drive one, didnt have to pay much)

04 and up tl's are bulletproof. Couple minor recalls are out, but those will be free regardless of age/ miliage if they havent been done already. I wouldnt hesitate for a minute to buy one. I will probably stick with acura for my DD from now on.

If you have any questions at all about any acura, feel free to pm me. I know the cars like the back of my hand.

nah.. premium fuel, worthless in ice/bad weather, ill be way too meticulous about it, ill mod it, ill sell my notch, then ill be shopping for a pos daily driver after i sell the notch..

then ill be right where i am now.. nicer "toy" then daily driver. :shrug:

PM returned. Acuras use premium fuel as well, but obviously wont drink as much as the termi.

The TL isn't for me but they are pretty cool, and sporty. I prefer the previous model also.

I still have trouble getting my mind around driving a Caddy with a stick but the CTS-V seems like the best of both worlds (comfort/performance per dollar). A guy that works near me has one. He's got it lowered with black wheels and loud exhaust though. I wouldn't go that far. That guy is always out prowling the area during lunch. lol

just called the bank for a pre-approval with no down payment.

we'll see if it goes through. if it does, i have one im going to buy. an 06' with navigation and black interior.

if it doesn't go through, then ill just keep pimpin my kia i guess lol.