WMS High Velocity CAI

• Sponsors (?)

StangClear said:
Anybody have any experience with these. They come with a 95mm MAF. Seems kind of large for a stock engine. Also, I have been told that a 03 GT comes with a 85mm MAF and 24lb injectors, any truth to that. Any info would help in the decision. Here's the link to WMS.

http://www.wmsracing.com/pgi-ProductSpec?WMS-HVI

:shrug:

Well, unlike TB, a bigger MAF size doesn't hurt performance. The use the 95mm because they claim its is the most accurate. However, Pro-M says the 80mm flows more and is better for a car with bolt ons!

I have also been told that the 02+ changed from a 4 to 6 wire MAF. The upgraded MAF from C&L is 85mm but the stock one is 80mm. I have never heard that issue with the 24lb injectors!

I've got it. Its a very well engineered piece and fits well together. Pricey, but one of the better intake kits on the market. Here's a pic or two installed....

fb82989f.jpg

fb8297f7.jpg

Okay, I went down to the garage and measured the MAF, it's 80mm. Now the injectors are pink. I had a 00 GT and I know the injectors were not pink, I would have remember that. I hate pink. So, are they 19's or 24's?

:shrug: