Won a new cobra! Question?

Im partial to new edge mustang's over the current S197, except the GT500:drool:

Congrats on your new ride!!! Terminators are sweet & all, but I see them everyday, but not the GT500's. I would sell a Termi in a heart beat for a GT500!!!

On a side note, REDGTVERT, your rides are amazing:hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

Don't be surprised if the GT500 is slower, because as they said on top gear its only a gt500 almost..... :) I think it was like 460 hp or something they said it made somewhere between 440-475.... I'd personally sell the new one because the terminator is holding its value pretty well while as soon as u drive the new one its value will drop significantly. Just my .02 cents...:shrug:

Don't be surprised if the GT500 is slower, because as they said on top gear its only a gt500 almost..... :) I think it was like 460 hp or something they said it made somewhere between 440-475.... I'd personally sell the new one because the terminator is holding its value pretty well while as soon as u drive the new one its value will drop significantly. Just my .02 cents...:shrug:

Please tell me where to find a depreciated used GT500, cause if I could find one for under MSRP I would get it :nice:

IDK everyone Ive seen lately for 08 is 45900 and I have seen A used 07 for 44000. MSRP is 42 and some change. So a car selling for more than msrp used dosent seem to have much depreciation at all does it :shrug:

IDK everyone Ive seen lately for 08 is 45900 and I have seen A used 07 for 44000. MSRP is 42 and some change. So a car selling for more than msrp used dosent seem to have much depreciation at all does it :shrug:

Its a valid point... If people will buy it higher than what its worth it still is losing its value, if you can't sell it for that, is all I'm saying... I'm quoting craigslist prices so there not necessarily standard...:)

......Congrats on the new car BTW I'm sure whatever you chose to do you won't be disappointed in...

:( Retreats back to 5.0 forums..... :nice:

You were right......performance is about the same, just way more refined! In side the car you can hear a whisper, quite different than I am used to. Clutch is way different though.....not sure I like it.