WOOHOO!!!!! just got another stang

I just got my second mustang yeaterday and I love it. It is a 1994 mustang GT. and of cource a 5-speed wouldnt have it any other way. it has K&N intake, O/R H-pipe and magnaflow catback. IT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! I picked it up for $3900 fairly good deal i think.

if anyone lives in the portland area I am going to PIR on april 8 to test my new baby out. Hope to see you there.

-Tony

• Sponsors (?)

I too just got another mustang. I've owned two..(00GT) and a (01 Cobra) This is my first 5.0 and it's pretty much stock. I got rid of my cobra almost two years ago...it's been killing me and finally I came across a deal I couldn't pass up. 95 GT 5.0 5 Speed in really good condition except for the high miles...$3400!

I just ordered a Mac Prochamber and Mac Cat Back system....I can't wait!

-Adam

I guess I should update my signature...It's been awhile since I've posted anything here on stangnet! I'm glad to be back!

Thats awesome, glad you were able to pick up another stang. Must sound killer w/ that O/R H pipe and Magnaflow cat back. I just bought some magnaflows for mine and cant wait until the car is all back together and I can start it up and hear the improvement.

super302 said:
as in you couldn't afford it or as in it 'killed you' that you got rid of it???

As in I've been drooling over every mustang that would pass me! I got rid of the car because the wife put the smack down on me to get rid of it...it was either hear her mouth every day or just get rid of it!

Needless to say...I'm DIVORCED now! :banana:

-Adam

Adam00GT said:
As in I've been drooling over every mustang that would pass me! I got rid of the car because the wife put the smack down on me to get rid of it...it was either hear her mouth every day or just get rid of it!

Needless to say...I'm DIVORCED now! :banana:

-Adam

Good man :nice: , she was trying to put your balls in a jar, you cant let that happen.