woohooo

• Sponsors (?)

well I went 3.73's first because 1. I got a great deal on them and 2. I heard so many horror stories about fuel milage and rpm's. I must say those people have never had 4.10's. for in town driving they are perfect.:D

I had to pull myself out of the car long enough to come in and eat.. and get ready for the track tonight :banana:

wish me luck I am shooting for 1.8 sixties at least and a 12.8

Good luck, man! Run a few for me, I may not be in my car until April... :notnice:

I just got bad news about my gear install (4:10s also) - it seems as though the Motive gears that I got (Partshopper.com, actually) were "off" and had a lot of slop in them. So they're gonna take them off & see if they can machine them a little bit. If not, I'll be going for the FRPP 4:10s and waiting another week... :bang:

dustang50 said:
Good luck, man! Run a few for me, I may not be in my car until April... :notnice:

I just got bad news about my gear install (4:10s also) - it seems as though the Motive gears that I got (Partshopper.com, actually) were "off" and had a lot of slop in them. So they're gonna take them off & see if they can machine them a little bit. If not, I'll be going for the FRPP 4:10s and waiting another week... :bang:
Is bigshot doing your gears?

dustang50 said:

I have heard alot of people having trouble with Motive's lately. your are the 4th person in a month to be exact. sorry to hear that.. it is worth the wait!!

Well I got in a few good passes tonight, and all I know for sure is my next mods are a decent set of adjustable shocks(suggestions? :shrug: ) and some ET streets on a 16" rim. I cant get her out of the hole on the current setup and it is costing me about a half second of ET. anyway best run

1.94 60'
13.007 ET (SOOOOO CLOSE :bang: )
106.8 MPH (really excited about that)

Nice run, except for that 60ft time... :p Once you're able to get some traction you should have no problem hitting 12.5!

The Motives went in this morning - there was a high spot on them that my buddy had machined down. They fit like a glove now & I should have it back this afternoon! Woo-hoo!