WORLD CUP WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

800px-

I wanted italy to win, and I was cheering for them...but I didn't feel that they played a very good game at the end...France was all over them up until the shootout (except the shootout...that was very well done)...

holy ****ing headbutt. that left me feeling rather bitter...zidane was an excellent player and that's how he decides to retire?

though I must say...best header of the game :D

Therian said:
I wanted italy to win, and I was cheering for them...but I didn't feel that they played a very good game at the end...France was all over them up until the shootout (except the shootout...that was very well done)...

holy ****ing headbutt. that left me feeling rather bitter...zidane was an excellent player and that's how he decides to retire?

though I must say...best header of the game :D
yea i cant believe he finished his career with such a load of crap...ive been playing soccer for 14 years, and ive never EVER seen anything like that...its just rediculous...i do agree italy didnt play up to par offensively at the end of the game prior to the shootout, but played excellent defense at the end....and despite what everyone (including myself) was saying about how good italy's goalie was playing, he read the ball terribly in the shootout...italy got so lucky that one shot hit the crossbar, because otherwise it could have gone into more shots....every penatly shot taken, italy's goalie dove the other way....i think the best goalie of the WC was germany's goalie...

Agreed. During the PK's, Italy's goalie wasn't so hot. They just got lucky there. And yeah, I thought they were going to lay down on the field before the shootout.

But they still played an overall better game & I'm glad they won.

The place I went to watch the cup was CRAZY!!! Partying went on till midnight! Best part was when a mustang did a burnout over the whole stretch of road and smoke lined everything. I went to a primarily italian neighborhood in chicago and it was even on the news. Forza Azzuri! God I love being italian!!!!!!!!!

792006315pm00015fr.jpg

41868720chicagogetty3fs.jpg

Attachments

• 792006315pm00015fr.jpg
    792006315pm00015fr.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 34
  • 41868720chicagogetty3fs.jpg
    41868720chicagogetty3fs.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 41
RedStallion43 said:
The place I went to watch the cup was CRAZY!!! Partying went on till midnight! Best part was when a mustang did a burnout over the whole stretch of road and smoke lined everything. I went to a primarily italian neighborhood in chicago and it was even on the news. Forza Azzuri! God I love being italian!!!!!!!!!

Everyone knows that Italian's drive IROC-Zs.

Adam

I was actually in italy when they won! and they celebrated all night!! they won at 11:00p.m. and were celebrating from then till 4:00a.m.

they were all driving down the streets honking and waving there flags. One guy was riding on the windsheild of the car waving the flag!

I have a short vid of it on the camera but I just got home so i don't have it loaded on the computer yet.