Would you DRive this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

No, I wouldnt. The person I sold it to prolly would. Should be worth 6-7K :shrug: I would keep the amps though. They would go in the Lincoln and id put my Xtant in the Cobra :nice:

EDIT: I do LOVE the suade covering on the dash and doors! If I had the cash I would cover all he black plastic in mine with black suade. :drool:

no, but i'd enjoy whippin his ass at the track. One of two things could happen,

1 All the a/v stuff will make the driver stall off the line or get sidetracked watching tv.
2 Half that attempt at styling is going to fly off the car resulting in the moron driver running over it and managing to get stuck on his on bumper resulting in them either bouncing of the rev limiter and slinging a rod oiling down the track thus ruining a lot of people's day out, Or managing to miraculously hit the wall.

:rlaugh:

Hey say i give him the opportunity to succeed, Stages well, launches nice and hard only to have a flavor flav sized tach land dead center on the cawk :nice:

Well I love 3rd gen RX-7s. I love the 2nd gens too. I had a R-1 in Mica yellow, a 2+2 GXL in Winning Silver, a red Vert, a black Turbo II, a red GTU, a blue GSL-SE. But that Veil Side kit I do not care for. I like the third gen with the A-spec body and b-spec wing. :nice: That kit there looks terriable and looked like crap in Fast& Furious. :notnice:

Status
Not open for further replies.