Would you DRive this car?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I think that yellow mustang looks good, but what you guys call rice doesnt make since to me, heres what I WOULD call a riced out mustang, the yellow mustang aint nothing like this thats why i dont understand why so much hate....

If you wanna drive a stang with that kind of body kit, it's your car, but don't expect too many mustang guys to respect it.

I'm going to have to agree with Laser's Avater on this one

lasersvt.gif

Im not saying the green mustang above isnt rice its ugly as ***** and riced so bad it's horrible but I was just saying the yellow mustang is clean looking and yes the exhaust is stupid looking on a cobra on the yellow stang I dont know why that guy did that but overall with the engine bay and interior it looks nice i think

If you wanna drive a stang with that kind of body kit, it's your car, but don't expect too many mustang guys to respect it.

+100,000,000 that car is straight out of fast and the furious and the OP's car was waiting for its shot to get into the movie, but it's their cars so as long as they like it (even tho no self respecting mustang owner would) thats all that matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.