wow I have been gone a while!!!

hey guys i just realized its been like 6 or 8 months since i have been on here! guess i got home from Iraq and got too busy to do this as much. So incase any care i thought i would drop a little update. I finally employed again as a firefighter still and havent had too much time to work on the mustang yet. i did manage to get the inner fender and core support off before winter set in though. Now that its warm outside and i can get back to it i find myself with a girlfriend! haha but its ok cause she comes from a mustang family. Her dad and her and her little sister built a 66 coupe that her sister gets to drive :( but her dad has a 65 2+2 fastback that he is getting ready to start working on as well so its a good fit. I have a ton of parts i am gettting ready to start putting on and get my old 66 up and running hard. hope the time of my absence has been good to yall!

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome back to the madness; and let me add my thanks for your sacrifice as well!

Gotta jump OT for a moment:
Welcome Back!
My girlfriend's son came home too and immediately got married.

SVTCobra306 almost did the same. Came back in late-March '08, asked me if he could marry cowgirl tink on Memorial Day weekend; and they got married on Labor Day '08. I should change my avatar to the picture of my grandson sitting on the intake of her Cobra.
(Yes, they now have two; his '94 'magazine car' and her '97 vert.)

Back on-topic; fireman sam so where's the latest pics of the car???? :worthlesb

finally got around to putting a picture or two up so yall can see whats going on... got some rust repair fixing to happen on that frame rail... then a new inner fender and new core support going on as well then i can move to other problem areas

Attachments

• 1307997822326.jpg
    1307997822326.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 1307997797363.jpg
    1307997797363.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 96