WOW, you have to see this 66 on Ebay!!!

The person talking to me is Shawn, the 12 year old, lol. Its a dealer so Im sure there is more than 1 idiot. I know its a dealer, but the guy keeps telling me the owner had the car more than 10 years and hes an expert. But when I ask for more info on the car, part numbers, more pictures, dyno proof, all I get is name calling. I guess once you own a car for awhile that makes you an expert, but we all have horror stories or talking to complete idiots.

• Sponsors (?)

Body work is real rough on that car. Look at the panel gaps - especially around the hood. I realize the early Mustangs weren't built to the same tolerances as say - a late model rice-burner, but that car is a mess.

cwa107 said:
Body work is real rough on that car. Look at the panel gaps - especially around the hood. I realize the early Mustangs weren't built to the same tolerances as say - a late model rice-burner, but that car is a mess.

That hood could be a little better but I've never seen the fender extensions/fenders/hood/cowl live in harmony on these cars.

You gotta love the asymmetrical stripes on it though. Or are the hood locks off center?