wreck my f'n car today

Shibbydude529

Nov 29, 2003
well mustangs and wet roads dont mix i spun my car around today right after school and slammed it into some bushes well it tore off the front bumper and the white fiberglass peice behind it that holds the fog light assembly on and i was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere i can buy one thanks alot this day has to be the worst day of my life

• Sponsors (?)

i would say 50resto.com. at least its not totalled or anyone is hurt. at least it can be fixed. ive spun out in mine making a turn. i ended up facing the other direction :notnice:. i was following my dad somewhere and he made the turn. you have to wait for a break in the traffic. i waited a few mins so i figured my dad was way up there. i got my chance, gave it a little to much gas in 2nd. the next thing i knew i was lookin the other way. at least i didnt hit anyone/thing. *hit happens

Nah... the worst day of your life would have been if something had broken that couldn't be fixed say.... your mellon. 300 ft/lbs of torque + 3500 lbs car + 10 inch wide tires + wet road = SCREEEEEEEEEECH BANG! Tell that one to your math teacher. He'll think you're a genius. hehe On to your question... Now would be a great time to get a frint end you really like and it'll prolly be cheaper than replacing the stock piece. Check out the Stang Mags and see what you like. Glad you lived to tell us the story. :)

thanks alot guys i will prolly check out 5.0 resto and yea it is good i didnt get hurt and no one else did just a sad day when i mustang goes down if ya know what i mean im just glad i wear a seatbelt cuz that sucker was in the woods

i've been there. I got my driver's license and 91gt the same day. 9 days later on the way home from school it was snowing and the roads were icy. To much gas accelerating and i went through the middle turn lane into oncoming traffic. I hit a minivan head on.