wrecked 2000 mustang

blondelover1762

Dec 20, 2003
i just got hit head on by some b***h that decided to go 65 mph in a 50 mph zone.the cop blamed me for the accident and now im stuck with a wrecked 2000 mustang.does anyone know of any place in New Mexico where i can get a decent price on the subframe and the front end clip.also i would like to know from somebody whos done it ,how hard is it to just switch out the engine,tranny and exhaust with another mustang body. also if anybody has white diagrams of a 2000 Ford Mustang plz let me see them

• Sponsors (?)

blondelover1762 said:
i just got hit head on by some b***h that decided to go 65 mph in a 50 mph zone.the cop blamed me for the accident and now im stuck with a wrecked 2000 mustang.does anyone know of any place in New Mexico where i can get a decent price on the subframe and the front end clip.also i would like to know from somebody whos done it ,how hard is it to just switch out the engine,tranny and exhaust with another mustang body. also if anybody has white diagrams of a 2000 Ford Mustang plz let me see them

wouldnt your insurance just total it?

take the accident and cop to court. He's a numbnutz if you're telling the truth. I don't know what happened.....but if she's doing 65 and you're doing 50....how did the cop determine you to be wrong? were there gouge marks in the road from your car? (across the center line)

I'm telling you.......that's some messed up ****nit