Wrecked Enzo

• Sponsors (?)

I take PCH on the weekends and let me tell you, doing 125mph on this road is insane. It's a narrow 4 lane winding road that follows the pacific ocean. Their is always a good amount of traffic too and a speed limit of 40mph. Their are plenty of great roads for a car like that in Malibu but PCH isn't one of them. I'm just glad no one else was hurt.

yobi1kanobi said:
those red X dont do it justice but yeah that was a sick accident, i cant believe they survived, They cant find the driver either, like how many people own an ENZo

Actually .... the guy that was with the car owns it. He claims that he was in the passenger side when they wrecked. He said a German guy was driving, and after the crash , he ran off in to the hills. I call BS. They found blood on the driver's side airbag. Not the passenger's side. He had a bloody mouth. I think he is making all this up.

Deitrik my azz........you know he was driving........better go to church and thank someone 'cause he is LUCKY to have lived much less have minor injuries.......
So Nicholas Cage has one hunh...........so much for Eleanor...........

SeventyMach1 said:
Actually .... the guy that was with the car owns it. He claims that he was in the passenger side when they wrecked. He said a German guy was driving, and after the crash , he ran off in to the hills. I call BS. They found blood on the driver's side airbag. Not the passenger's side. He had a bloody mouth. I think he is making all this up.

They could easily run a DNA screen on the blood from the airbag and see if it matches... somehow I don't think he wants that done. :rolleyes:

It's nice to know money still can't buy brains or driving ability. Even though it must have felt that way at the time.

LA Times said:
"Sheriff's investigators identified him as 44-year-old Stefan Eriksson, a Bel-Air resident. Officials are trying to determine whether he is the noted Swedish game designer whose firm, perhaps not surprisingly, was involved with car-racing themed video games.

Authorities said Eriksson said he was a passenger in the Ferrari, which he said was being driven by a German acquaintance he knew only as Dietrich.

One witness told deputies that the Ferrari appeared to be racing with a Mercedes-Benz SLR northbound along the coastal highway when the accident occurred about 6 a.m. west of Decker Road.

"It took out the pole, and part of the car went another 600 feet," Sheriff's Sgt. Philip Brooks said. "There were 1,200 feet of debris out there."'

Someone forgot to tell Mr. Eriksson that high-speed crashes don't turn out the same way as in his games.

...And you know what the SLR owner had to be thinking...

:owned: