WTB Factory 13" Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIGGER

Founding Member
Mar 6, 2000
Portland, OR
I have decided to put the factory slots on my Cruiser Wagon. I have a set but a couple wheels are in rough shape. It almost looks like someone took a hammer to them. I would rather find better ones than to put a whole lot of time into repairing the ones I already have. Does anyone have some stragglers that they want to get rid of? Broken screws are ok as I can fix them. Minor curb rash ok. Let me know what you have....

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, I recognize those vehicles! Gerhard, right? This is Lance, I bought a II steering wheel center cap from you on eBay a few months ago, and we stood around chatting about our cars for a while when I drove out to pick it up.

I have quite a few wheels sitting around, including some V-8 II slots, and I've been thinking I need to make some space. Maybe we can work something out. I'm using a couple of them, but on a car that I intend to swap wheels on anyway. Basically what I need to do is either swap tires around or get new tires for the '88 GT wheels I want to put on my '78. So, if you want just the wheels, we can juggle tires, or if you want them with a pretty decent set of tires on them we can work out getting some tires on my other wheels.

Best of all, no shipping involved! I think that 3 of mine are in good shape, while one has a small chunk taken out of the side. It still works fine, just looks bad. The tires are Guardsman 175/70/SR13, and have plenty of tread left. I'm also missing at least one center cap... Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.