WTB: MII

Status
Not open for further replies.

smallblockfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Hey, I live in Missouri, and I am lookingto buy a hatch(fastback) MII. I really would like to find a 77/78 T-tops, that can be restored. I don't really want a special car, like a king cobra, or a cobra II, because I am just putting my built Turbo 2.3 in it, and putting a king cobra body kit on it.

I have decided that if I /have/ to, I will settle for a hard top.

I am not interested in a v8, any special motor. I just want to be able to gimp it home, and start prepping it for a new paint job, and new trans, ect.. ect..

Please, if anyone knows of a MII that is in an ok condition for sale, let me know.

Thank you guys, Floyd.

• Sponsors (?)

Hey, I pm'ed you basically the same thing posted. Stangnet doesn't like to load quickly for me, and not show if my post went threw :( Let me know, I will be online for a bit more.

AIM : oshinokeru sama

hit me up on there, if you have it. Thanks, Floyd.

smallblockfloyd said:
Pictures, and location please? VERY interested. Is it T-tops, or just a Hatch?
Just a hatch, post your e-mail and I will send you some pics Monday. I'm in Festus, about 35 minutes south of Stl. The car is a further south at a friends house.

[email protected]

Engine/Trans?

Where is the car located? I live near Sweet Springs, roughly 1 hour east of KC, and 50 minutes west of Columbia, RIGHT on I-70. you live roughly 40 minutes from ST. Louis?

Maybe I have heard of the town that the car is in. I just want to get an Idea on how long it will take to see it.

I am interested for sure. Is it a clean title, or salvage? Major rust, or minor? Is it faded/scratched down to the primer coat?

Mileage on it? Last time it ran? I need /all/ of the details guy, I am kind of anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.