WTF Neon! Can a GT beat one!?!?!!

digitalness

Dec 10, 2004
WTF Neon SRT-4 ! Can a GT beat one!?!?!!

Well guys ive been smoked by a neon, can anything short of a cobra take one of these cars from a roll, the worst part it was a chick! From 50-100 this broad had like 9 cars on me wtf, it had to be an 11sec, low 12 sec car, dont mess with them from a roll..... well at least we know who looks better cruising, stupid srt-4... the chick had a girlfriend with her, and they WERE HOT! You cant win, beat a neon, wow i beat a neon, lose to a neon, damn i lost to a neon! you guys had any other run-ins with them??:eek:

• Sponsors (?)

Ummm, my 05 GT has no problems with SRT-4s. I have a friend with a SRT-4 and a video of him VS me in the 1/4 mile and it ain't pretty for the SRT. A stock 05+ GT should easily handle the SRT-4's, even those with the Stage 1 kit. My buddies SRT-4 gets it ass handed to it at all levels against my GT. The only current mod on my GT is an SLP LM exhaust. The only SRT-4 to beat me was a Stg 3 with nitrous. I should have a video of me VS a Stg 2 SRT-4 and the Neon losing. They are not that quick of a car.

so what i write this for my health lol, dude this neon was a friggin monster, my best time at the track was a 13.8 at 101, so i know how to drive thats stock by the way, what i think you mean to say is that from a dig their no problem, from a roll holy S&IT!

Like I said, I have no fear of even a Stage 1 SRT-4 from any point. I trap higher than they do in the 1/4 and that helps to determine what is a faster car. Even from a roll, I am not afraid of one. I would be a little leary of a Stg 2 from a roll, but anything less than that, a 05 GT will walk away from the SRT-4, I shouldn't say walk, it is more like run away and leave that little SRT behind.

prolly i did see some smoke coming from the car as it pulled on me, like alot of it, i dunno it was running rich or burning oil, i swear it looked like it was gonna pop a wheelie, but their FWD!? yea without a doubt was not stock, im guessing 400 horsepower plus....

remember, from a roll the turbo on that SRT-4 is spooled up. On the track i leave them all the time. I've only seen one SRT-4 get into the 13s and it was a 13.9. Unless she has like 20lbs of boost and a lot of other mods you shouldnt lose.

omg.. :( how cud it.. a mustang.. lost.. mustangs dont lose not ever.. its slightly embarressin it wa a neon 2.. but girls rock so it makes sense that if i mustang gets beat a girl done the honours.... it shoudnt of lost tho :( mustangs rock.. girl+mustang rocks more tho

well that probably explains it, i mean they were **** star hot (i guess dosent say too much but...) im sure just about any guy would do anything to get a piece of either of them LOL unless it wasnt their car hehehe im talking both about 95 pounds BOTH blondes, **** If i was a millionaire i would buy my bitches a couple of souped up neons lol

I raced a stock one at the track this last friday...my buddy owns it, he hit the quarter in 14 seconds flat and lost of course. But those cars, from what I hear are not to difficult to get in the 12's or even the 11's...Who cares if you lost the race, at the end of the day she is sounding and looking like a peice of ***** neon.