WTF on ebay

• Sponsors (?)

tarch said:
for an expedition

at least i can finally haul things around :)
i still have my RX8 which is still apart of the ford family (indirectly). i plan on getting a 5.0 later on down the road, maybe even a 5.0 cobra. i have always liked the 5.0's better!

oh yeah i talked to the dealership and they told me they sold my old cobra in 7 days for around 15k. the book on it is around 13k according to KBB.

ironmedic said:
at least i can finally haul things around :)
i still have my RX8 which is still apart of the ford family (indirectly). i plan on getting a 5.0 later on down the road, maybe even a 5.0 cobra. i have always liked the 5.0's better!

oh yeah i talked to the dealership and they told me they sold my old cobra in 7 days for around 15k. the book on it is around 13k according to KBB.
Your car was a 96 right? How many miles? And KBB is high banks go by nada

ironmedic said:
mine was a 96 cobra with 37k miles on it. they told me that they got 15k for it and they go by the blue book when it comes to resale value.
because its higher and the dealer wants to make money when the bank goes to give you the loan for the car they stilll go by nada. I hate car dealers there cacks you go down there to buy parts and the salemans like wana trade this puppy in WTF man like Im goona be like mmmmmmmmmmK sure what the hay I wanted a $600 car note for 6 years LOL :D