WTF!?

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
So its been like 70degrees for the past few days. So i put my car back on the road, and drove around for little while.
And I come to realise that during 6 month of storage, it developped exhaust leak at the header gasket:mad: I originally thought it was from Cats i installed on o/r H. But when i crow under the car while car was running, i definately hear tick from passenger side header gasket.

I'm pissed:mad: :bang: :notnice: :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

Funny tom...
Sad part of it was that it wasn't a broken shift fork. It turned out just separated clutch disk :mad:
So i bought trans fo rnothing. I was able to sale the trans off to get the money back since then. Thank god
But ya like jasonh said above, i'm quite experienced on taking header on and off. So i'm not too concerned.
But i think i'll hold it off for little awhile. I wanted to install QA1's tubuer K-memnber last year, and I never got to it. So i'm gonna wait until I have enough money to get k-member, and Ford C spring befor I dropp 80lb factory K-member...

Tell you what tho... there seems like never ending need for me to wrench something everyday.
I'm dropping oil pan on my Geo this weekend to fix oil leak. Then my new rearend for T/A should be in this comming week, so i'm doing that next week, along with fuel pump. I have to replce brake on Altima sometime soon so that it'll pass inspections.

Then after that, I have to go get my mom's Toyota, and replace busted CD player....

mity2 said:
Funny tom...
Sad part of it was that it wasn't a broken shift fork. It turned out just separated clutch disk :mad:
So i bought trans fo rnothing. I was able to sale the trans off to get the money back since then. Thank god
But ya like jasonh said above, i'm quite experienced on taking header on and off. So i'm not too concerned.
But i think i'll hold it off for little awhile. I wanted to install QA1's tubuer K-memnber last year, and I never got to it. So i'm gonna wait until I have enough money to get k-member, and Ford C spring befor I dropp 80lb factory K-member...

Tell you what tho... there seems like never ending need for me to wrench something everyday.
I'm dropping oil pan on my Geo this weekend to fix oil leak. Then my new rearend for T/A should be in this comming week, so i'm doing that next week, along with fuel pump. I have to replce brake on Altima sometime soon so that it'll pass inspections.

Then after that, I have to go get my mom's Toyota, and replace busted CD player....

Quit life...

:shrug:

jasonh_86 said:
:eek:

You've got a lot of work to do, sounds like. Hope all goes well..

Not to change the subject, bbuuutt... how's that FR500 steering wheel? :D

Worth every penny(well, i got it for free from my dealership friend. So i can't complain:D ). I recommend it for everyone with right color combo car

when I saw your sig, this is first thing popped in my head
04illo_nathist_deepsea_anglerfisheel_lowres.jpg

Yeah I want a dark brown FR500 stering wheel! It still looks good in black to though. Right now I have a black stering wheel cover. The stock wheel is uncomftorbale to me and in horrible contidion. Is it hard to install?