Not open for further replies.

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
IMG_2823.JPG
FullSizeRender.jpg
I have a wrecked '94 Mustang GT for sale as a parts car. I have pulled the engine, transmission, engine wiring harness, and the computer for another project. The damage to the car was on the passenger side. The car is Deep Forrest Green in color, with a tan and black interior. It is a convertible as well.

Most of the body panels are damaged, windshield is busted, and top is ripped. Rear bumper, spoiler, and tail lights are all still good. Interior is good, but driver seat is torn up pretty bad and air bags have deployed. It has a tan convertible roll bar, the Mach 460 sound system, and some aftermarket caster/camber plates as well.

Also has three black Cobra R wheels in decent condition. Other wheel is a standard steel wheel.

I am also looking to sell the transmission and acquire a T5 from a fox body, so if you have that I would consider a trade. I'm putting the engine in a Miata, so if you have anything related to that for trade, let me know.

I bought the car after it was wrecked, but I was told the rear end was recently rebuilt (its got a new looking diff cover, so I'm pretty sure it was.). Previous owner also told me the tranny was recently rebuilt. I have no proof of that though. Car ran fine and drove fine, minus the front end damage. I did a few small burnouts with it before I pulled everything, and the transmission was strong and smooth.

I tried to cut as little as possible when pulling the engine and tranny, but. Few small things were cut.

Let me know if you want pics of anything in particular. I'm trying to sell the entire car, but I can possibly sell a few smaller parts off.

Car is located in Lafayette, La. Looking to get $300 for it, obo.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.