X Pipe or H Pipe

• Sponsors (?)

x pipes have seen more hp gain due to better flow path,. but its not significant with just minor bolts on (maybe 1-3 hp)....in my opinion h-pipe sound extremly better, so its up to you, whats more important the sound of your exhaust or a hp and torque increase that you will not even be able to tell?:shrug:

Google "Anderson Ford" and look at the exhaust shootout's they have online. They did a before and after dyno with a bunch of combo's including the x-pipe vs h-pipe. Just a few horesepower and torque more like the above post mentioned. Not enough to feel the differance...

Check out my videos I made. It'll give you a good idea what the Pypes O/R H-Pipe will sound with the FRPP/Borla Stingers.

video clip 1

video clip 2

video clip 3

First of all, great videos. Your car reminds me a lot of mine, 18" polished wheels, striping, sequential taillights, K&N CAI. That was actually what I was going to ask you about. How did the CDC shaker ductwork fit with the K&N? I've been debating on getting it because I love the shaker idea and a friend of mine has a Mach 1 and I can't let her have something 'cooler' than mine haha. I've heard good things with the Pypes but now I think I'm sold. Get them to go with my AT Flowmasters. How hard was it for you to install them? Last thing, where'd you get that "Bad Ass GT" brake light cover? That is awesome.