X-pipe sound?

• Sponsors (?)

thank you. :)

i got my car when it was stock. only had an e-cam, shorty headers and O/R x-pipe with flow masters. it sounded badass, much better than the H-pipe sound i think.

You think?...I hope so..lol im going to be getting an Off road X pipe i already have an off road H pipe...I was told that with the new style super 44's the X will enhance the sound right now with the H pipe it has a 60's car sound and with the X it should sound more modern like a 4.6 kinda,..I was also told that the H pipe only allows like 4 cylinders to pulse in each muffler compared to an X which will make each muffler get the true 8 cylinder pulsation if that makes sense:shrug:..All and all will it be louder or is my Off road H always going to be louder then the X ????

You think?...I hope so..lol im going to be getting an Off road X pipe i already have an off road H pipe...I was told that with the new style super 44's the X will enhance the sound right now with the H pipe it has a 60's car sound and with the X it should sound more modern like a 4.6 kinda,..I was also told that the H pipe only allows like 4 cylinders to pulse in each muffler compared to an X which will make each muffler get the true 8 cylinder pulsation if that makes sense:shrug:..All and all will it be louder or is my Off road H always going to be louder then the X ????

i think overall it will be about the same loudness, but it wont have that bass-ee drone that 98.3% of foxbodys have. itll be somewhat raspy. but not like super raspy like some 4.6s sound, being you have a stock motor.

thanks. my mods are in my sig. if its mostly stock then it should sound like mine pretty much. my mods are in my sig.

Well mine still has the stock headers...and the air silencer removed with a K&N air filter and the new American Thunder cat back with the new super 44's thats it oh and 3.73's its an AOD too..so basiclly mine is really pretty much stock stock...lol....I posted some clips of it sounds now with the off road H-pipe it sounds ok i hope with the X it has a more of a higher tone more of a modern car sound...:shrug:

Does anyone here have spintech prostreets on a dr gas x-pipe ?

I also have an exhaust clip of mine in my sig, I dont have a current sound clip with the new xe274hr comp cam yet only with the e-cam. Exhaust is 1 3/4 MAC LT headers, off road dr gas x-pipe, slp 2 catback.