X Vs H Pipe

BoostedPimp, Please elaborate. "I've had both and prefer the x"
Sound? Horsepower? I'm looking at some form of cat-back, but don't want the sound to go all crazy-raspy. I'm partial to the sound of a big block, if you get my drift... blackgt460's comments were most helpful where he gave a quantified description between the two. As others pointed out, it's hard to make any decision based on sound bites coming from your computer's speakers.

Thanks,
Nathan

• Sponsors (?)

It's a matter of preference honestly. I would suggest figuring out which catback you'll be going with then search youtube for a sound click of both coupled with your catback choice. I agree with blackgt460's description

No not hard to install but getting one with cats as opposed to one without means it'll be heavier to lift up and hold in place while you install the bolts is all.

It's a matter of preference honestly. I would suggest figuring out which catback you'll be going with then search youtube for a sound click of both coupled with your catback choice. I agree with blackgt460's description

No not hard to install but getting one with cats as opposed to one without means it'll be heavier to lift up and hold in place while you install the bolts is all.
I have Magnaflow cat backs installed already.