X2C Motorsports-before you order please read.

AmMscl said:
THIS IS CORRECT!......... Mark made/ founded X2C ......He separated himself from those Cats like a year ago, he saw it coming. Armon is the one your looking for.... Should be easily located running around the LA area, but... he also has family in the middle east.
I've known these guys for years ..since the 90s.....:nonono: same old tricks.
MMR (Mark) is running a honest business and shouldn't be listed as an associate of X2C.

This checks out. Mark seems to be on the up and up, at least for as long as the last year. Although he does seemed to have got into a pi$$ing match on a few boards of customer service issues when he was with X2C.

who knows. I filed a complaint with my CC company. They're investigating it now...

I'm just glad they only got me for 250 vs what some of you guys are out...

• Sponsors (?)

Update from original post.

I got my money back!!!!!!! The credit card company sent me a letter and asked me a few more questions after i sent them a letter explaining the situation... Since X2C kept telling me that they would send me a refund or store credit all the way till they closed their doors, it extended my time to take action through the credit card company.

I got my money back and actualling i got a large amount of interest back. Yet another reason you should always use your credit card for mail order transactions...

:banana: :nice: :banana:

For liability purposes, you might want to consider not using your moderator rights to positions posts to push your complaint to the top. Sounds like you were totally in the right and it's good you got your cash back, but there is always the potential that a company could come back after you.

huh? Moderator rights? Oh you must be talking about Vib??? Anyways I don't think they will be coming back after me... They were in the wrong and they knew they were in the wrong.

But i think they have closed down there website so this can probably be taken off as a sticky...

GRGT1994 said:
For liability purposes, you might want to consider not using your moderator rights to positions posts to push your complaint to the top. Sounds like you were totally in the right and it's good you got your cash back, but there is always the potential that a company could come back after you.

WHAT? They could come back and say what??? "I'm suing you because you made it easier for others to see what a bunch of scum bags we were and tried to protect others before we put the screws to them as well?"

Killercanary said:
WHAT? They could come back and say what??? "I'm suing you because you made it easier for others to see what a bunch of scum bags we were and tried to protect others before we put the screws to them as well?"

How can you be sued for slandering a company when they don't exist anymore? :shrug:

Killercanary said:
Exactly! Though its looking like they may be back, at least in the audi sector. If its not them I feel bad for those that moved into X2c's old building...

Yah, if it's not them and someone else I feel sorry for them. Who ver has that shop place is going to get bothered all the time with old x2c customers.