X_pipe Or Pro Chamber?????????

hey- i was wondering if anyone has proof of which makes more power .
MACS PRO CHAMBER OR THE BEST X-PIPE OUT THERE?
I am getting sick of my h-pipe sound and getting something new real soon. I love sound of the pro chamber and the x-pipe also sounds real wicked. But sound dosnt mean s hit sometimes. Any help would be great . thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Most people I have talked to say the X pipe will make a little more HP than the H, but the H makes a little more torque. I guess its a low end or top end thing, it depends on what your looking for. My old X pipe got all kinds of compliments on the sound, but I really didn,t like it.

CPB00GT said:
Most people I have talked to say the X pipe will make a little more HP than the H, but the H makes a little more torque. I guess its a low end or top end thing, it depends on what your looking for. My old X pipe got all kinds of compliments on the sound, but I really didn,t like it.

not sure exactly what the prochamber is except for maybe a muffler
which if that is the case what is so special about it?

but as far as x-pipe vs h-pipe
I have seen a few test done and the h-pipe might gain you a little more peak torque, but generally no more then maybe 2-5lbs/ft for like a 500rpm range other then that the x beat it hands down
BUT the x-pipe has a broader more usable torque curve
so overall x is better then h

I read the reviews before buying, pretty much kicks every other h or x pipes butt in performance, and sounds nice too! Those reviews are all over the place , from budget stip cars to flow and tech sites. Mac is a pretty cool company when it comes to exhuast. I live 25 mins from their manufacturing facilities in Southern california :nice:

keep it real
-wood

bassani X, stainless, enough said.

i don't see how the air slapping around inside the prochamber would flow as efficiently as the X pipe?

but maybe it looks different inside?
i don't know

i opted for the stainless X pipe without cats from bassani, works fine for me