Xenon Bulbs from Blue Oval

• Sponsors (?)

for the price, it seems like a good deal, but according to the owners manual, arent the fogs 899???....personanlly id get some silverstars man, who knows how long these will last.....

silverstars are 39.99 around me
fogs unsure of price but they cant be no more than 20 for both, and ud know you got some quality goods for sure!

yea ive heard of silverstars and ive tried them before but theyre nothing impressive...

i think alot of people on here buy stuff from blue oval and i dont think theyd sell cheap stuff...im surprised no one has these on here

you do realize, that the only diff in these and the silverstars will be the color? Try some luminics or something, but Like i said for the price, they dont seem that bad, but who knows, give it a try and report on your findings...

you will have annoying fake looking HID wanna be lights like every other 16 year old around. the blue bulbs are TERRIBLE when it rains. you wont be able to see 10 feet in front of you. they are by far the worst thing you can do to your car. trust me, i had those bulbs

whynot just spend $80 and get real HID's. i have 2 of these cheap-o kits in my X and my wifes car. they work fine and give you a huge improvement in night vision

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-...220059776QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150220059776

you will have annoying fake looking HID wanna be lights like every other 16 year old around. the blue bulbs are TERRIBLE when it rains. you wont be able to see 10 feet in front of you. they are by far the worst thing you can do to your car. trust me, i had those bulbs

whynot just spend $80 and get real HID's. i have 2 of these cheap-o kits in my X and my wifes car. they work fine and give you a huge improvement in night vision

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HID-...220059776QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item150220059776

GREAT ADVICE.

I tryed diffrent bulbs, junk. Got HID's now. Should have went with those from the start.

Almost everything Blue Oval sells is :crap: that being said last year I ordered the set from them that are the hyper whites for fog and headlights. Big improvement over stock and they have been just fine for the past 7 months with mabey 1000 miles with them turned on :shrug: Anyway I like them even though everything else from them sux.

I unfortunatly tried those bullsh** bulbs myself.. what a waste of money.. I might as well have flushed $12 down the toilet.. I could hold a flashlight out the friggin window and see better!