XM Radio antenna on a 'vert

• Sponsors (?)

Get the small magnetic one and mount it in the middle of the trunk up near the glass. It will work fine.

I tried my sirius one on the dash and the signal was lost alot. It might be diff with a vert because there is no metal roof.

Vic

ok, here's the deal, go to best buy and buy the xm tuner, it will come with an antenna, it's magnetic. you must mount it on solid metal.... we mount alot in the middle of the trunk up towards the front most portion on the trunklid. ..better described towards the front of the car. it will be fine. then run your wire down your trunk lid rail behid the carpet, down the doorsill, up to the drivers kick, and then to your tuner... wherever you're putting that...
PS there's no VERT specific, they're all the same thing

~Best Buy Mobile Electronics Installer

i didnt wanna have the antenna stuck on the outside of my car so i took it apart and stuck it to the inside of my windshield

i bought a extra antenna off ebay, opend it up, removed just the antenna part from the case and used double sided tape to stick it to the inside of my windshield where it would get good signal. no problems

i have sirius tho