Ya for me

BELL

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2002
California
I got my license back today... been a long hard year with out it. It was frustrating to swap the motor out of SVO and not be able to actually drive it... Granted it was probably for my own good. I'll get some pics of the smokey burn out i left in front of my house...

just thought i'd share that...

• Sponsors (?)

i got a couple mins to dive into why... here we go

last aug 04
I was making a left turn onto a main street from a side street. the main street makes an "s" turn where the side street comes onto main street. I make a left onto main street. for the sake of direction "main" street runs north/south. I make a left turn to head south. Motorcycle was heading in north direction. He sees me starting to make my turn, I get 75% into the lane i'm turning in and next thing i know theres motorcycle trying to go around in front me. Needless to say we tangoed and he lost. Police report cited me at fault, the lawyers in the law suite said by factual information that he technilly was at fault. 3 points for me. Regardless who was at fault i got 2 points for being involved. (its confusing i know i tried to describe it the best i could with out drawing picture). One point for "making unsafe turning movment". I tried to contest those 3points after the lawsuite and DMV told me they cant do crap about it, once the points are on record they dont come off... I think that was B/S but a year after the fact...

Speeding ticket in apr 2004 in the SVO counted as 1 point (136mph in a 65) cop wrote it up for 92mph kept me from getting reckless endangerment. on a deserted back road at 10am on a sunday he was parked doing paperwork. I went passed him so fast i took almost 2miles for him to find me pulled over to reseat the VAM hose that blew off... a quarter mile after i passed him other wise i wouldnt have stopped... :shrug:

so total 4points within 12months. suspended for a year...