Yay! I can fabricate!

'69Mach1Chick

There's no grass left to cut.
Apr 1, 2002
North Jersey
So we recently got a '69 f.b. in the shop and I love it! My boss lets me work on her every day. I created templates and cut bent and shaped metal pieces. Then I learned to mig weld today. i got them in place then ground them. i will see if i can take some pics tomorow. Lol, i'm so proud of my work. I can't wait to prime eveything.

• Sponsors (?)

Lol.. sounds more like body work than fabrication.. but I'm glad your having fun.

To be honest... bodywork was fun for about 3 days..then I was wishing I could hire a monkey to sand for me. Proper tools help alot tho ;)

70_Nitrous_Eater said:
Lol.. sounds more like body work than fabrication.. but I'm glad your having fun.

To be honest... bodywork was fun for about 3 days..then I was wishing I could hire a monkey to sand for me. Proper tools help alot tho ;)

Wow, you made it a whole three days? I hated it from the very first moment. It takes every ounce of dedication I can muster to even look at all the little paint projects I need to finish on my car.

Maybe the fact that I paint houses for a living has burned me out worse than the non-house painter.

ok, thread back to topic.

Gram

Oh I love bodywork, I get into every aspect of it, I like the fact that you can actually see progress as you go... theres NOTHING like the pride of a well done paint job.

[QUOTE='69Mach1Chick]Who is that?[/QUOTE]

Well, I haven't watched Dave in a while, but he does a segment early in the show sometimes called "Will it Float" where he has these two girls that look like they're off of Price is Right put something in a pool of water and he and Paul try to guess if it will float. There's a girl on one side twirling about 100 hoola hoops around many parts of he body and Grinder Girl wears a steel bustier she uses a grinder to spray sparks everywhere. I think she's also on the "Is that Anything" segment.

Lmao Yeah that doesn't sound like me. Lol, i'm like the girl from toby keith's whiskey girl video. I wear coveralls and stuff. I think i would get burned pretty bad if i wore a steel bustier! By the way does anyone knoe where i can find Dickies shorts? I've seen people wearing them.