yeah more pics..car,dog, and new roof.?

• Sponsors (?)

nice lookin roof :nice:

:rlaugh: still goin strong with the posting pics of tasks you've accomplished. the little driveway thing, the dog and now the roof!!

car looks good. Psssst....tint your windows and it'll look beastly!

i've always loved your cars color, very nice wheels and tire choice to, but i only have one complaint, with a license plate like that you better be packing some serious heat under the hood pretty soon or stock ls1 owners are gonna race u and laugh. I'm not trying to be an A hole man but your just looking for trouble with a plate like that and u should be prepared when trouble finds u.

PonyboyIsaac said:
i've always loved your cars color, very nice wheels and tire choice to, but i only have one complaint, with a license plate like that you better be packing some serious heat under the hood pretty soon or stock ls1 owners are gonna race u and laugh. I'm not trying to be an A hole man but your just looking for trouble with a plate like that and u should be prepared when trouble finds u.

ahhhhhhh.... i dont street race...:shrug:

and i suck at the track........so.......i guess i will just take out my babseball bat, and smash the ls1's window...:nice: :D

fluffyrunnells said:
ahhhhhhh.... i dont street race...:shrug:

and i suck at the track........so.......i guess i will just take out my babseball bat, and smash the ls1's window...:nice: :D

Kind of like in the Big Lebowski, when Walter smashed that one guy's 'vette all to hell? :lol:

TrueBlue03 must have cheap car insurance. :D

SteedaGTJ22 said:
Fluffy, how old are ya? And what part of New Hampshire are you from? I was just in Burlington, Vermont this past weekend visiting friends. Next time i'm up there take a drive out and we'll meet up

old man of 35......and i am from the big town of webster :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:population (something small) ...let me know...:nice: