Yeah! Paint!

woodsnake

15 Year Member
Jan 16, 2007
Hicksville, NY
I got to see it in person yesterday, car is looking AWESOME!

Attachments

• Some 67 XR7 Action 010.jpg
    Some 67 XR7 Action 010.jpg
    575.1 KB · Views: 110
  • Some 67 XR7 Action 015.jpg
    Some 67 XR7 Action 015.jpg
    618.2 KB · Views: 118
  • Some 67 XR7 Action 006.jpg
    Some 67 XR7 Action 006.jpg
    601.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Some 67 XR7 Action 007.jpg
    Some 67 XR7 Action 007.jpg
    582.1 KB · Views: 120
  • Sponsors (?)

i sure do love those 69 Cougars.:nice: Even though generally the same body as a 70, the grill and some other things make the 69 SO MUCH leaner and cleaner and not nearly as boaty! I had a 67 in High school and loved it! I never got the chance to do it, but I wanted to do a similar black with gold below the body line scheme but with black splatter type, stringy, web like effect over the gold. Nice car!
Gene

muc

cool , looks great glad some one has made to the painting stage , still waiting on door hinge pins and bushing for my 69 just so i can haing the doors ,till then i am stuck.

got that same effect one day on the lake with my jet boat ,they just stocked fingerling
trout when i fired the boat looked like a rainbow behind the boat. oops.

i have a trunk lid and end caps for a 68 that had spoiler molded to them way back in the 60s ,not like a shelby ,hard to explain how it looks but it looks good who ever did the work did a very nice job i want to have them made in fiberglass i think they would sell good ,the car also had a 68 1/2 mustang hood scoop with an amazon wearing tiger skins and very little of that ridding a lion and holding a spear, absolutely amazing painting air brushed ,would have given my left...ear for it just to haing it on my wall but the guy would not sell it, darn darn darn ,but i did get two 7 liter hood scoops
for a 68 gte ,sold one on ebay for $428.00 still have the other one never been bolted on a car i am planning on building a cougar some day with these pieces