Yellerstang now has black chrome 03 Cobra rims

1slow95

Founding Member
May 16, 2002
ohio
The bumble bee look is now completed! :D My dad just installed a set of 17x9 and 17x10.5 black chrome 03 Cobra's on his now yellow stang. The tires are 275/40's up front and 315/35's in the rear, Summitomo HTRZ's. The rims look a little darker in the pics than they do in person.

100_0510.JPG

100_0511.JPG

100_0512.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

Until I saw those wheels, I was sold on deep dish black bullitts. But those look amazing! I didn't even know they made 03's in black chrome. Definitely the prefect rim for that car. How'd you talk your dad out of bright chrome?

now all it needs is a set of smoked headlights, and it'll be one sweet lookin ride :nice:

95riosnake said:
Until I saw those wheels, I was sold on deep dish black bullitts. But those look amazing! I didn't even know they made 03's in black chrome. Definitely the prefect rim for that car. How'd you talk your dad out of bright chrome?

now all it needs is a set of smoked headlights, and it'll be one sweet lookin ride :nice:

These were cheaper! :p He paid $936 shipped for the rims w/tires mounted and balanced. I think the dished bullitt's would still look better, but these are really :nice:.

The tires are 315's, but they look smaller than my 315's. I'll try to get some better pic's sometime this week or next.

95riosnake said:
oh and I'm glad you adopted my filename for the car :D
The name fits it so well I just had to use it :nice: