Yellow 94/95s!! REPRESENT!!!!

jmuva44

Founding Member
Nov 25, 2000
Richmond, VA
Now I know that yellow mustangs are a breed of their own. I'm pickin up my canary yellow '94 Monday. I need ideas on what I can do to it to make it look a little prettier. If you own a yellow SN95, and you got pics....lets see em!

• Sponsors (?)

Hey... I'm listed on there!!! You should spend some time over there, they are a nice bunch of people. There's not a lot of techincal stuff, but its cool none the less. Welcome to the "bright" side.

Here's some of mine. I can't wait to get some new shots with my S351 wing, blacked out tails, cobra headlights, and Bogart wheels.

stangnhouse1.jpg

newfront.jpg

Lookin good! Dont forget to repost you new pics on here (preferably in this thread) when you get them. I really want some smoked headlights, saleen bezels, saleen body kit and I really like the s281 wing. I cant wait to start beautifyin my new yellow ride! :)

Here's my 94 GT. Chrome Yellow w/Gold Pearl...First pic in direct sun, second in shade of my house...two quite different looks from same car...
Also a Yellow Mustang Registry Member (#1313), but my posted pics there, are before the recent makeover (car had been re-painted in the recent past, but I had it totally stripped to bare metal, and re-finished properly)

site1007.jpg

site1019.jpg

Bob, what hood do you have? I notice a lot of the cobra r hoods are "short" especially near the headlights. I don't see a hood in my near future, but someday I'd like to have one and would like to know which ones are not "short".

red94fiveo said:
What kind of a front bumper is that? It looks similar to stock, but on the side its a little different, I don't think I've ever seen one like that before.

Well, it was on it when I bought it in 94. It's actually a whole body kit and I have never seen it on another stang beit at shows or on the road.

I'd like your opinions on two different matters.

1. Le Mans stripes or no? They look good on some cars but not on others. But when they look good, they look REAL good.

2. As far as wheels on a yellow mustang.....chrome or black?

Basically, I like it when cars work colors to their advantage. Yellow is one of those colors that when black is added and it is done properly, looks "off the chain".

Yellow and chrome/polished look increadible together. I'm not a fan of black wheels on yellow cars. I've seen them and don't care for the look.

As for stripes, the only color to really use is black, and I saw it done once and I wasn't thrilled. I do agree that they can look really good on the right car and color.

Yellow is one of those colors that when black is added and it is done properly, looks "off the chain".

I totally agree. I would LOVE to have a 1995 Canary Yellow Mustang GT with Black Leather and Black strips. Black and Yellow go so good together. They stand out so well. I was watchin Friday on the way home from school to see how well I could spot Yellow cars. The majority of cars are blue, green, red and silver, with some blacks and beiges. Yellow is such a rare car anywhere on the road, that all you have to do is own one to stand out from the crowd. Then, when you go and make it look even more unique, then it is a really small group out there. I hope you can make the car of your dreams dude. Post pics as you go with mods. Post a pic when you get it so we can all see what it looks like. I know it will be beautiful. :drool:

After a month of driving a POS Jeep, i finally have my new (used) Yellow Mustang GT!! I'm so excited...its so pretty. On the way home from picking it up I got a pesky 3.8 Mustang to rev at me and a nice yellow vette to fly by me. WOW! If only it wasnt almost completely stock. lol I think I saw like 7 or 8 yellow cars on the way home. :banana: