yellow liquid from under dashboard?

• Sponsors (?)

sgarlic said:
Then he has no heat. :shrug: and unless he lives where I live, or where you live, he's gunna be awfully cold.

You're right. I don't know where he lives and I take it for granted that we really don't get winter where i live. I did that on my '91, but then again, it's easier to get away with that here.

Oh well. Just a thought. Good luck. :cheers:

Hey! That makes 100 Posts for me!! Where do I pick up my prize?!

I live on Long Island and is COLD! I usually do all my own work, but im just not feeling this one because from what ive read its a total B****! A friend of mine has a heated garage and he said he'd do it for $500 but im still not fixing it. I think its time for a new ride because this is just the most recent expensive stupid problem ive run into these last few months. :Damnit:

bokinsmowl said:
I live on Long Island and is COLD! I usually do all my own work, but im just not feeling this one because from what ive read its a total B****! A friend of mine has a heated garage and he said he'd do it for $500 but im still not fixing it. I think its time for a new ride because this is just the most recent expensive stupid problem ive run into these last few months. :Damnit:

Your FRIEND wants to charge you $500? :bs: Sounds like a scam to me. Perhaps if you helped him out, supplied the parts and tools, and bought him some beer he'd reconsider charging you.

But seriously, it's not that bad of a job.. it's just annoying locating all the bolts, and a parts breakdown makes it much simpler. I definately would not pay somebody to do it for me.