yeppie its running

jivepepper

Founding Member
Jun 19, 2002
Under a Sombrero. in WV.
I just got done installing a 2002 engine assembly it had 0 miles on it and was on this steel frame thing that had return to rep which I guess stands for romeo engine plant it was everything needed for an install all accessories included for 2600 shipped . I tore out the gears in the oil punp on the original engine from excessive rpm I guess. The original engine had 117000 miles 15000 with the vortech. This as been a long road to recover it broke on 07/02/04. First attemp was a stock long block from a company called roadmaster engines in houston TX. The cost was 1500 with 250 for shipping and a 750 core charge basically 1750 after return of the core (seemed like a good deal ? ), I decide to wait a little will to return the core because the rebuilt long block developed a small knock the second day after installing it. The company finnally decided to return my money. So me and my son ripped it out and sent it back. It was six week ordeal before I finally got my money back . The new engine is running great. Iam just so happy that things finally seem to be working out knock on wood . :nice:

• Sponsors (?)